With our Charity Factors platform we want to set in motion a worldwide movement where those who seek help can find those who are able to help and vice versa.
Our aim is to bring together all of the worlds’ charitable organizations and help them to attract funds and publicity. Charity Factors is a free online charity catalogue for all 16 million registered NGOs and charity initiatives from all around the world.
See 77 sekond video here.
We help charitable organizations by promoting their activity and we help donors to find the most appropriate charity initiative!
We strive to provide every charitable organization in the world equal opportunities as far as it concerns attraction of funds and promotion and help donors to find the most appropriate charity initiative.
Key principles of the website:
- Charitable organizations join the platform individually for free.
- Project leaders post their causes and details about their needs on the Charity Factors website.
- Organizations may post unlimited number of causes.
- In cooperation with our global country partner organizations we ensure that projects published are legitimate and funds are used appropriately.
- Charitable organizations can choose to receive donations directly on organization’s bank account or through Charity Factors Foundation.
- In order to receive 100% of a direct donation, organizations must have a PayPal account.
- You get regular updates on a difference your gift is making and the achieved results.
- This platform is available to everyone for free.
- Within 30 days all funds raised through Charity Factors Foundation in the amount of 85% are sent to the organization implementing the project of your choice.
- 15% of donations are used to cover all transaction and administrative costs that accumulate donating money to various charitable organizations worldwide. As well we would like for more of your donation to go to your favorite projects and we are continually looking for ways to increase the amount directly benefiting the projects. So far, however, this is the smallest amount we can charge and still keep our programs running.
- As it is, the majority of donors choose to contribute to support and sustain Charity Factors Foundation, which means that on average only about 10% is actually taken from the donation.
Our job is :
- encourage our platforms availability in every country;
- to attract more and more organizations worlwide and offer them equal opportunities to promote themselves and thereby attract funds;
- to bring together everyone who is willing to help.
With these three easy steps we hope to help everyone to unite for charity and encourage the development of social enterpreneurship!
What have we done so far?
Our movement started with a single web page – charityfactors.com and it was launched in the year 2011. Since then we have worked with NGO’s all over the world and at the moment our movement has reached such countries as India, Russia, Latvia, Nepal, Philippines, Ghana, Pakistan and Southafrica where local webpages are made (see the list here) . In total we have 384 organizations in 13 countries registered on charityfactors.com that are adding new causes every day.