Charity Factors in Your Country
Charity Factors Foundation offers a free of charge platform for all of the 16 million worlds’ charitable organizations. This platform is made for organizations to place information about them, place causes, attract donors and raise funds. More about Charity Factors Foundation, its movement and aim You can see here.
One of the Charity Factors tasks is to find NGOs, social entrepreneurs, companies or even individuals familiar with the field in every of 196 countries to join Charity Factors movement and become our partner organization. At the moment we have partners in 9 countries and a separate website in the local language has been developed in each one of them. It is planned to have one partner in every country.
Responsibilities for partner organizations are:
- confirm NGOs applying for an account on the website;
- control if causes posted are legitimate and that funds raised are being used as projects claim;
- use reasonable efforts to promote local platform between NGOs and donors in a given country.
- our partners keep 75% of the income from advertising sold on country website. 25% goes to development of the project;
- partner organization keeps 100% of contributions made to support country website;
- regional representative is encouraged to develop and implement other ways of monetizing Website, based on the concept of Charity Factors Foundation. Revenue from activities is calculated by individual agreement (in most cases 100% of revenue stays with a partner organization).
More detailed information is provided upon request. Please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.